Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Silent Night

Some decisions are easier to make - I had no trouble saying "Yes!" when my husband asked me to marry him. Other decisions are more difficult and require much contemplation. I became an A Muse Studio consultant shortly after they switched to their home-based model of sales. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with A Muse and I still love their products, but I have made the difficult decision to resign as a consultant. Therefore this will be my last post on this blog (you can still find me at my Cre8tive Play blog!!!) and my A Muse webstore will be closing at the end of this month. Sooooooo if you want to purchase anything from my store... hurry! ;)

I want to thank each of you who have encouraged me, inspired me, and supported me during my tenure with A Muse Studios. I truly do appreciate you!!!

I love Christmas! So I decided to make my last card for this blog a wintery Christmas type of card.



My card features stamps from the Holiday Mini catalog and I must say I love both the stamp set I used (Silent Night) and the background stamp (Starry Night). I think they go together so well, don't you?







This is the inside of my card:





Thank you for stopping by my blog and for being such a joy to me!



All Products on This Card are available from A Muse Studio
Background Image: Starry Night
Image & Sentiment: Silent Night
Ink: French Roast and Gold
Cardstock: Various Shades
Embellishment: Sky Organdy Ribbon

8 comments:

  1. OH Jeanette, this card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the 'stillness of it' - the simple and elegant beauty that it beholds. What a wonderful CAS card, perfect with it's soft falling snow - I want to live there!!! :) I'm sorry to hear about your A-muse closing but I'm confident you know exactly the direction you are heading in - Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette--this card is stunning! I love what Kelly loves--the stillness of it.........................

    I am excited to get the kit and I have enjoyed being a part of this adventure as well as venture of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this is incredible!! These 2 were on my list, but I needed to trim it down. Now I regret it! They are stunning together.

    Thank you for being such a great A Muse consultant, and introducing me to their products! And thank you for being such a wonderful friend. I thank God that our paths crossed and that we are friends.

    Continued success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Jeanette wonderful card love this, have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful CAS card! I love the image, so peaceful!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Jeanette. So lovely to have a few cards made when Christmas arrives. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, great xmas card . love the soft look. 1st time visiting your blog! If you like challenges, I started a new "Throwback Thursday" challenge at my blog. Hope to see you popping by one of these days!
    hugs form California
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete