Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Squeeze the Day

I have a couple of cards to show you today. I used a two of my new stamp sets - out of the new (well, it's been out about 2-3 months now) A Muse Studios catalog. These are such fun stamp sets - and both of them have coordinating dies to make using them super easy.


Here's the first card:



Squeeze the Day - page 68  in the catalog


You might want to know how I got the speckled paper on the background. - I'm glad you asked. ;)



Here's what I used:




It's a piece of aquarium filter - or something like that. I've had it for years, so I can't remember what it's called. I got it at a pet store. I simply pat it onto the stamp pad (whatever color I want to add to my paper) and then tap it onto the paper. For this card I used four different colors - Apricot, Buttercup, Grass, and Papaya.










Here's the inside of my card:





Here is the second card I have to show you:



First in My Book - page 62 in the catalog


Again, I used multiple inks - this time three (Cocoa, Toffee, and Wheat) and repeatedly stamped the horse to give motion and multiple images to my card. Of course I cleaned the stamp between each color.





There's another horse stamped inside the card along with a sentiment:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Images/Sentiment: A Muse Squeeze the Day (page 68)
Die: Fishtail Pennant Die (page 131) and Squeeze the Day (page 132)
Ink: A Muse Apricot (page 110), Buttercup (page 110), Grass (page 111), and Papaya (page 111), and Versafine Onyx Black (page 114
Cardstock: A Muse Buttercup (page 110) and Vanilla (page 114) and Recollections Black
Designer Paper: A Muse Gingham (retired)
Embellishments: A Muse Twinkle Stickers (page 119)





Image/Sentiment: A Muse First in My Book (page 62)
Ink: A Muse Cocoa (page 113), Toffee (page 112), and Wheat (page 110)
Cardstock: A Muse Vanilla (page 114) and A Muse Scraps (I'm not sure what colors they are)
Embellishment: A Muse Baker's Twine (page 123)

5 comments:

  1. All great cards love the lemon slice ones and you have a great technique
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the virtual stamp club! YEAHHHHH when my mojo is down this perks me right up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, just had a look through your blog, love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab idea using the filter, ab fab cards Jeanette, love them all, lovely designs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you finish the inside of the cards! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete