Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Buttercup Thank You

I love ribbon... wide ribbon, narrow ribbon, bold ribbon, subtle ribbon. I love ALL kinds of ribbon. So naturally, I ordered some of the A Muse Silky Crush Ribbon - in more than one color. ;) It is absolutely gorgeous!!!

I wanted to make that lovely ribbon the focal point of a card, so that's what I did with the card for my A Muse Virtual Card Club kit.

Here is the card:



Isn't that ribbon amazing!?!?!?


Inside I used a touch of the designer paper and a simple sentiment. I went with Thank You, since I figured we all have a thank you note or two to send since the holidays are almost here.





It's such a fun card!




Background Stamp: Snow Day (p. 19 of the A Muse Holiday Mini Catalog)
Sentiment: Essential Sentiments (p. 114 of the 2012 A Muse Catalog)
Ink: A Muse Buttercup (p. 128 of the 2012 A Muse Catalog) and Grass (p. 129 of the 2012 A Muse Catalog)
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink White and Recollections Black
Designer Paper: Buttercup Petite Polka Dot (p. 132 of the 2012 A Muse Catalog)
Embellishments: Grass Silky Crush Ribbon (p. 17 of the A Muse Holiday Mini Catalog) and Studio 18 Rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. Oh, pet, pet, pet on that ribbon! Such a pretty color too. Great use and feature of the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh...Aaaaaaah. Just LOOK at that ribbon!!! Can't wait to get my hands on some! Thank you cards are perfect for this time of year. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. very classy elegant CAS card and yes that ribbon is amazing and gorgeous bow to die for lol
    carol x

    ReplyDelete