Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Autumn Blessings

I think Autumn is a beautiful time of year! I love the colors, the smells, and so much more. So when I started thinking about what kind of card to make for the AMuse Virtual Card Club card kits, I decided it needed to be an autumn card.


Autumn Blessings



I love the wide AMuse French Roast Twill (ribbon). It's the first time I've used it and was so pleased with how rich and lovely it is.



Here's the inside of the card:




I hope the ladies will like making the card when their kit arrives.


Stamps: Autumn Beauty (oh my goodness! I didn't remember this one is retired! I'm sorry ladies!!!), Screenprint Background (p. 5 of the 2012 A Muse Holiday Mini catalog), and Vintage Labels (p. 112 of the 2012 A Muse catalog)
Ink: French Roast, Nutmeg, Pumpkin, and Seattle (pp. 127-130 of the 2012 A Muse catalog)
Cardstock: Seattle (p. 127 of the 2012 A Muse catalog) and White from Staples
Designer Paper: Seattle Petite Polka Dot (p. 27 of the 2012 Holiday Mini catalog)
Die (to cut sentiment): Vintage Lables (p. 145 of the 2012 A Muse catalog)
Embellishments: French Roast 7/8" Twill Ribbon (p. 140 of the 2012 A Muse catalog) and Darice Rhinestones

7 comments:

  1. What a great card. Just some old school stampin' with a great layout! I love the interior too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set, and I think the set could be changed out with many amuse sets to utilize this FABBY layout! Can't wait for the kit to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could I NOT love this when brown is my favorite color? This is a great kit and I really like how you have included extras to dress up the inside! Thank you so much (also looking forward to seeing that ribbon IRL).
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This crazy lady is enjoying the virtual club!! Everyone should join!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this virtual card club! It is so easy to make at home and everything is well organized for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous fall card inside and out!

    ReplyDelete