Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Frankly, My Dear...

I went on a trip in June, so we didn't have the Virtual Card Club that month. I don't know about the ladies in the club, but I was really happy to have a reason to create, as well as the opportunity to shop. ;)

Here's the card I created for the Virtual Card Club kit this month:







I used a quote on the inside:



I hope the card club members will like the kit.


I'm traveling again - and forgot to bring my A Muse catalog with me, so please forgive me that I can't show you page numbers for the products like I usually do.

Image & Sentiments: A Muse Foiled Again
Ink: A Muse Cherry and Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Gina K White and Paper Company Black
Designer Paper: A Muse Black Check
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestone and Offray Black Grosgrain

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Fun quote on the inside too. I really like the red with the black and white checked paper. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card ans stamp set. Perfect for the 'stache' craze right now. Now, did Sally quote that in the Smokey and the Bandit days?! LOL

    ReplyDelete