Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Extra! Extra!

Read all about it!

I've been quite sick - and therefore am running late on many things. My sincerest apologies!!!

So, today's post is actually showing the card made for my Virtual Card Club in April. The kits are heading toward the Virtual Card Club members now so it's time to reveal the card.

Here it is:


One of the members of the group asked about the A Muse Washi Tape, and since I've never used Washi Tape before, I thought I'd include some on this month's card. I will admit, my use of it is not clever, creative, or inspirational... but I did manage to use it. LOL! I'm going to do some research and play more with it in the future, so hopefully I'll have something better to show you with Washi Tape soon.

I used Kraft paper for the card because I thought it gave a newspaper feel to this fun stamp set called ahhnouncing. It is one of my favorites in the current A Muse catalog.


For the black ink, I used the Versafine Onyx Black ink pad (sold by A Muse). I normally use Memento ink if I'm coloring images with Copics, but my black of choice when I'm not going to be coloring, is the Versafine. It stamps beautifully, with a nice rich and full coverage. DON'T USE IT WITH COPICS, though!


Here are some more pictures of the card (inside and out):





As always, if you're interested in joining the Virtual Card Club, email me at imn2wmu@yahoo.com and we'll talk about the possibilities.

Image & Sentiments: A Muse ahhnoucong (page 65 of the 2012 A Muse Catalog) and A Muse extraordinary background (page 121 of the 2012 A Muse Catalog)
Ink: A Muse French Roast (page 130 of the 2012 A Muse Catalog) and Versafine Onyx Black (page 139 of the 2012 A Muse Catalog)

Cardstock: Paper Studio Black and Craft
Embellishments: A Muse Baker's Twine (page 141 of the 2012 A Muse Catalog) and A Muse Washi Tape (page 137 of the 2012 A Muse Catalog)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the kraft with the black layer. Very newsy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jeanette! The kraft was a perfect selection.

    ReplyDelete