Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Every Path Has Its Puddle

The orders have been shipped to my Virtual Card Club, along with the kits to make this month's card. I hope the ladies will like the card I've designed for them this month. It features some really awesome A Muse products.

Here it is:


I wanted to show the ladies how nicely the A Muse inks emboss. It doesn't show up very well in the pictures, but I simply inked the stamps and then added clear embossing powder, which I heated. No extra care is needed; no versamark ink. The clear embossing powder allows the A Muse ink color to shine through.


I also wanted the club members to get their hands on the A Muse Silky Crush Ribbon. It is gorgeous, as you can see in the picture... but it also FEELS wonderful and is so easy to use.



And I love love LOVE the A Muse cloud dies. They are such fun to layer on a card. I dabbed a wee bit of the ink on the edges of them to give them some rainy depth.

I also added some A Muse blue Twinkle Stickers to give the effect of raindrops just below the umbrella image and a trio of the blue Twinkle Stickers on the sentiment strip. They are a great touch.


I absolutely love the cloudy designer paper, too!!! I even had to add a touch of it to the inside of the card.


If you'd like to join my A Muse Virtual Card Club to receive kits to make cards as well as a free A Muse catalog, send me an email and I'll tell you all about it. My email address is imn2wmu@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking out my blog!
Jeanette


Image & Sentiment: A Muse Days Like This (page 85 of the 2012 A Muse catalog)
Ink: A Muse Sky (page 128 of the 2012 A Muse catalog)
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink White and Paper Company Black
Designer Paper: A Muse Clouds (page 135 of the 2012 A Muse catalog)
Die: A Muse Cloud Duo (page 146 of the 2012 A Muse catalog)
Embellishments: A Muse Vanilla Silky Crush Ribbon (page 141 of the 2012 A Muse catalog) and A Muse Sky Dots Twinkle Stickers (page 139 of the 2012 A Muse catalog)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jeanette!! Love the card!!!
    Question:
    Did you ink the stamp and put EP on the stamp and then heat the stamp or did you put the EP on the stamped image? I'm confused. What's new???
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a very good question... I didn't make that very clear last night when I wrote this post. I'm sorry. I did it just like normal... stamp the image (with A Muse Sky ink) onto cardstock. Then sprinkle on clear embossing powder and shake off the rest. Then heat it. Sorry for the confusion. Does that make more sense?

      Delete
  2. Great card! I love the design and can't wait to get my hands on it!! Woohoo! Thanks for starting such a neat virtual group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the clouds are just great! So pretty. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't wait to make such a beautiful card! That ribbon looks incredible. Will have to add it to my next order, proving once again that there's no such thing as too much ribbon! I can vouch for the great embossing with the ink pads. I like it better than using Versamark-the color stays true, not diminished by using Versamark.

    ReplyDelete