Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Easter Eggs in the Grass

Melina, an online friend of mine, recently posted a picture of a card she had made using a negative punch (oval) to create Easter eggs in a grassy spot. I loved her card! Take a peek at it here.

Sooooooooooo... I got to thinking. I could use my A Muse grass die and create a similar card. I like how it turned out.





Happy Easter!



Image: A Muse Beautiful Botanicals (on page 45 of the 2012 Catalog)

Sentiment: A Muse Essential Sentiments (on page 114 of the 2012 Catalog)

Ink: A Muse Grass (on page 129 of the 2012 Catalog) and A Muse Sky (on page 128 of the 2012 Catalog) and Memento Tuxedo Black (on page 139 of the 2012 Catalog)

Die: A Muse Grass (on page 146 of the 2012 Catalog)

All Papers: from my scrap file

Embellishment: a scrap of ribbon

6 comments:

  1. wpww Jeanette...this is an awesome card indeed!
    I love it!♥ Did U know that we started a weekly challenge in the punch art swap and the negative punch was the first one? Melina's card(s) was my inspiration too!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful card! I love, love, love it! And, such great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm honored to be your "muse" *giggle* I love the ribbon you put at the bottom and the papers you used. Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute & Spring-like! Love the colors in the sky and those pretty eggs are great! Melina often inspires me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! very spring-y and such a sweet card! melina has inspired so many! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute. I love the grass and the matching ribbon. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete