Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

O Holy Night

I know it's just the beginning of November, but it's never too early to start thinking about Christmas cards, right?






The inside of my card:




I'm hosting my first ever Cardmaking Stack-a-Thon this weekend and this is one of the cards we'll be making. I hope the ladies will like it.

The A Muse products can be purchased through my webstore.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate you!!!


Image & Sentiment: A Muse Holy Night (on page 19 of the A Muse Holiday Mini catalog)
Ink: A Muse Cranberry (on page 87 of the A Muse main catalog)
Cardstock: White and Black
Designer Paper: Check (from my scrap file) and a page from the Soul Stirring Songs and Hymns hymnal
Embellishments: A Muse Cherry 1/4" Organdy Ribbon (on page 94 of the A Muse main catalog), Bazzil Polka Dot Organdy Ribbon, and Recollections Brads

8 comments:

  1. Great card here too!! LOL

    I love how you have stamped over this great dp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette, those at your card making event on Saturday will appreciate how nicely this comes together. I especially like the sheet of music as the background! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Elegant card--I really like how you layered the music and the sentiment inside. I am sure the ladies coming to the event will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is a stunner, Jeanette! Both cards are wonderful, but hands down, this is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Christmas card. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love what you did here. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never too early to think about Christmas cards - your's is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card!! I love, love, love, the hymnal page! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete