Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Remember me???

Oh my! It HAS been a long time since I posted to this blog. EEK!

As you may recall, I was in the process of preparing for a move the last time I posted. Well, we moved. LOL! That was a much BIGGER undertaking than I expected it to be.

We moved into a much smaller house, but we are getting settled and trying to find a place for everything. I'm also trying to get my life in order, so that I can once again become a crafter and an A Muse enthusiast.

Here are three things you might like to know...

1. I'm preparing for a Stamping and Scrapbooking ONLY yard sale, which will be this Saturday. I am purging.... trying to get rid of the things I no longer love so that they can find a new home where they will be used. This will free up much needed space in my new Cubbyhole (my tiny stamping space). Sooooooooo, if you live anywhere near Fairfield, Illinois, stop by my sale this Saturday morning. Okay? There will be lots of goodies to purchase and some Make and Take projects, too.

2. I'm looking forward to having a Christmas Cardmaking Workshop in November. I'll keep you posted on the day/time... and may even show you a sneak peek of some of the things we'll be making.

3. Cardmaking Day is just around the corner. Are you prepared to have some fun???????? I sure hope so!




Check back again soon...... I have a couple of projects to show you in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you just about ready to be crafty again! I know what a daunting task moving can be.....especially to a paper hoarder....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that things are falling back into place for you.

    Actually, it is a great opportunity to pare down your supplies and get inky with the things that you love to work with!

    I am looking forward to seeing your amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete