Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa likes Ho Ho Cake!

Have you seen the A Muse Studio 2011 Holiday Catalog and Inspiration Guide? It is a wonderful mini catalog filled with fun products and samples to imitate. Be sure to check the link and see what crafting awaits in those 40 pages.

I love several of the stamp sets found in the mini... and of course had to buy a few of them. One of my favorites is the Naughty or Nice set.



Here is a card I made, using Naughty or Nice:





Isn't this a fun image:





Check out the inside of my card, too:






Here's a close up of the darling Santa hat:






As always, items from any of the A Muse Studio catalogs can be purchased through my webstore... but if you want to make an order of $150 or more, please contact me and I'll help you to get the hostess benefits you earn with that size of order. You can email me at imn2wmu@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!




Images & Sentiment: Naughty or Nice (p. 13 of the Holiday Mini catalog), Papers: from my scrapfile, Embellishments: tree brad (vendor unknown) and Stickles glitter glue

3 comments:

  1. Super cute, J!!!! I just love the papers, layout and the little half circle on the front so much I almost forgot to look at the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I do really need to "find" a catalog and check out the great products you showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it...recipe cards are dear to me...i have to ck out the catalog

    ReplyDelete