Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Grass Isn't the Only Thing Growing


Spring is here, which means the sound of lawn mowers can once again be heard in our neighborhood. And there's nothing quite like a freshly mowed lawn (and the smell it brings), is there?



As you can tell from the card I made today, grass isn't the only thing growing...




I love the sentiment that goes with the A Muse mower! How fun!!!





Mower Image & Sentiment: A Muse Hey, Man stamp set (page 43 in the catalog) inked with Memento Tuxedo Black ink (page 103 in the catalog) and colored with Copic markers (page 96 in the catalog); Grass and Cloud Images: A Muse Make a Scene stamp set (page 76 in the catalog) inked with A Muse Fern and Sky inks (pages 84 and 86 in the catalog; Cardstock: White and Black from my scrap file; Designer Paper: A Muse Gingham (page 89 in the catalog) and Polka Dot (page 88 in the catalog); Embellishments:A Muse Button (page 92 in the catalog) and Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (page 94 in the catalog

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Terrific design and I love the colors, image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, thanks for the comment...I love this card... I am a mowing freak and summer is here for Oregon so time to get on the JD and get green...just wish it paid better! Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I just joined a muse myself (and only just discovered a muse in February!) so I've been exploring other blogs and just checking out the a muse community. What a fun, creative group! Thanks for sharing - I'm sure I'll be checking your blog again. ( ;
    Kristen

    http://branchandsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with this idea and layout the moment I saw it!! I seriously think I need this stamp set now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this card!! Makes me want to by up some mower AMuse :-) Hehehehehe!! This would be a perfect card for Steve!

    ♥ and great big hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this card! So going to case it!

    ReplyDelete