Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Friday, April 8, 2011

The Winner is...

Oh My!! I am so sorry... I didn't get back here to choose a random winner of the blog hop until now. Please forgive me!



I used random.org to generate a winning number. It selected #11....


which is APRIL!



This is what April said in the comment section:


Hehehe....love the 'puffs' of smoke! I guess I will have to check out the rest of the blog hop...just like me starting in the middle!!




Congratulations, April. There will be a package heading your way shortly!



I hope all of you enjoyed the Blog Hop!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well, hideeho....how exciting!! You do amazing work all of the time, what isn't to like about your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoo, congrats to April! x0x0

    ReplyDelete