Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Friday, April 1, 2011

It's a Blog Hop!!!

This has been such an exciting (A MUSEing) week! And the fun isn't over yet. Today is the first ever A Muse Studio Consultant Blog Hop! We are making history... and you are here! Welcome!!!

This is the 17th hop along the way. You should have arrived here from Melissa's blog. The hop started on Samantha's blog, so if you're just now starting, you'll want to go there.


Here's the card I made:





I used a variety of A Muse products - cardstock (from the sampler kit), stitched ribbon, pearls (for little puffs of exhaust behind the car), and images.




Here's a close up view:




I hope you like my card. Be sure to leave a comment before you hop on to the next blog because I'm going to be giving one lucky person a sampling of A Muse Ribbon (for a total of 3 yards of ribbon). You have until Tuesday, April 5 to comment, then I'll use a Random Integer Generator to select a winner from those who left comments.




The next stop on the blog hop is Kari's blog... but before you go, don't forget to leave a comment here on my blog. Remember, one lucky winner is going to receive an A MUSEing prize!



Images: Love Conquers All (page 12 in the catalog) and Make a Scene (page 76 in the catalog) Ink: A Muse Cranberry (page 87 in the catalog) and Memento Tuxedo Black (page 103 in the catalog) Cardstock: I'm not 100% sure what colors they are - I'm sorry! Embellishments: A Muse Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (page 93 in the catalog) and Pearl Stickers (page 92 in the catalog)

41 comments:

  1. what a fabulous card! i adore your sentiment window, the popped car, and especially the exhaust!! too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that! Love how you used the ribbon for the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute... the ribbon as a road! That is awesome. Very cute scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has been a fun hop & this card is fun as well! Love the clouds, the road and the sentiment! The colors are great too! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Jeanette, your exhaust and road are very innovative, love the popped up car and the clouds. Just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my heavens! What and adorable card! LOVE how you used the ribbon for a road and the pearls for exhaust!! CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jeanette - I love the little scene you created with your card. You have inspired to to get that cute car out & put some ink on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun- pearls forexhaust, a ribbon road... Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE! I love the little car and the ribbon road!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe....love the 'puffs' of smoke! I guess I will have to check out the rest of the blog hop...just like me starting in the middle!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, I am in love with the car exhaust!!! This is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pearls for the car exhaust is so cute. It adds the right whimsical touch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your use of ribbon for the road and the exhaust being the stickers! FUN! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The exhaust!! Oh my how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you make the car "pop" out of the card. A really nice touch. Cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've inspired me to try taking my card photos from different angles. It makes the little details just POP! --Amber

    ReplyDelete
  17. That dotted line ribbon makes such a clever road!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those jems are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Poppin the car and the ribbon as the road.... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. loooooooove the ribbon as a road. going to copy that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. great design, love how the ribbon looks like a road! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the card, Jeanette. My DD has a car just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute card - love how you used the pearls for little puffs coming out of the back of the car - great idea! Thanks for sharing and also for the fun give-away!
    Dana K.

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow, love it, especially the exhaust smoke :) Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW on all the 3D effects. I especially like the pearls for exhaust! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  26. There must be an echo in here, but I can't get over those little exhaust puffs! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Now this is over the top cute!! The puffy little clouds are just so darling, and the road is as creative as can be - wish this car was you heading to my house! :) Congrats, again, on your new adventure! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  28. Too cute! I love the little detail of the exhaust! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  29. That car is so cute! I love the ribbon for the highway! Super layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cute card--love the ribbon road!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Simply adorable. I LOVE the pearls as exhaust and how you popped up the car! GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the ribbon as the road!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great imagination on the use of the ribbon and 3D look!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great imagination on the use of ribbon and the 3D look!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Jeanette, this card is SO INCREDIBLY CUTE!! I saw it on your main blog and had to pop right over. AND even more exciting, is to find myself in the midst of a HOP!! SO COOL! What a blast! Another inspiring and fabby card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cute card--so creative with the ribbon as the road and the exhaust too!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What an adorable card. The car is so cute coupled with the ribbon as road idea. So cute!

    ReplyDelete