Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Friday, March 18, 2011

You Rock!

I can't believe it's been nearly a week since I posted on this blog. I'm sorry! When I began it, my intention was to post a minimum of three times a week. However, I have been feeling a little under the weather this week - which has me dragging - and I can't seem to keep up.


This morning I just NEEDED to get inky, though... so I went to my Hidout (my craft space) and opened up some of those wonderful A•Muse Studio ink pads that came in my starter kit. Oh my goodness!!! I could not believe how lucious they are! They stamp beautifully - such rich gorgeous colors. Awesome ink!!!




You can see two of the colors here in the card I made for this post:


The image and sentiment are part of the A•Muse Studios Rock Star stamp set




I had a piece of this awesome double-sided designer paper that I thought went perfectly with the Rock Star image, so I used some of it on both the card front and inside the card.



This view shows you some of the details and the layering of my card:


I almost always pop something up off the card front - the image and/or a sentiment. I love dimensionals!


You Rock!


Image & Sentiment: A•Muse Studios Rock Star set (page 54 in the catalog)
Ink: A•Muse Studios Ocean and Orange (page 85 in the catalog)
Cardstock: from my scrap file
Designer Paper: Piggy Tales Old King Cole Collection (double-sided)
Embellishments: Eyelet Outlet musical note brad and Studio 18 rhinestones

8 comments:

  1. I like it! It reminds me of Steve....he plays guitar and has several ☺ I love that paper....and the stamped guitar (that is almost the color of one of Steve's).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. My niece would love a card like that, as she is just learning how to play the electric guitar. Where did you find that paper? must get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card too - would actually be a great prototype for SOTC this month....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card - this would work great for a teenager

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool!! Great card. U R a rockstar my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jeanette...love the paper and the image...well done...Tami is right...Elvis would BE proud...♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card - you had the perfect patterned paper to match your guitar! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete