Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Welcome to my New Adventure!


I'm so excited! Have you heard the BIG news???

A•Muse Studio is launching its home-based concept!

And I'm a brand new A•Muse Studio Creative Consultant!!!

Can you tell I'm excited?


I am currently stalking my mailman - waiting for my incredible starter kit to arrive so I can start to work.

For now, I've taken some initial steps in my new business venture.

For one thing, I started this brand new blog which will only feature things I create with A•Muse images, sentiments, and more. I'll also continue to maintain my current blog, which I thoroughly enjoy!


I also created my first card with an A•Muse stamp that I currently own.

A•Muse Tent image


There are so many wonderful products in the A•Muse Studio catalog - Cling stamps, inks, papers, Copic markers, Nestabilities, Big Shot, and oh so much more. Check it out!!!





Image: A•Muse Tent
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic markers
Papers: from my scrap file
Embellishments: buttons and hemp

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new adventure. Love the blog name. Cute card...love those feet sticking out of the tent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAHHHH!! CONGRATULATIONS Jeanette!!
    You'll be sure to *AMUSE* all of us with so many wonderful new and AMUS-ing creations on this wonderful new blog!! What an EXCITING and SUPER idea!!! You go girl....I have NO DOUBT that you'll do a TERRIFIC job Jeanette...it's in your DNA g/friend!!:o)
    **MUWAHHHHH* {luv ya!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and congrats!! I love it ☺ I am a follower too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO
    I will just wish you luck - you are sure to make this a very prosperous adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl!!! Such a cute card too! Saw it earlier today when I was checking out their catalog thru the link on your other blog.
    2 blogs. I am suitably impressed. Maybe I'll hire you to help me finish mine! LOL
    So excited for you doing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you new blog name! Cute card, I am so excited for you and your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm here, customer and follower.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woooooohoooooooo! Congratulations 1. on your new business venture! and 2. your adorable new blog with the cuteness name! I know you will A-muse us with many new cards and its a-musing to imagine all the wonderful things ahead! Congrats again - fabulous news all the way around! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new adventure....woohoo...I know you are going to do well with this...you are so creative and good at your crafting...yay for the Forest Ranger....(love the name of this blog as well...giggle, giggle..) Way to go Jeanette...♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go--congrats! I too will be a great customer!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new digs, Jeanette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Jeanette this si great news I wish you only the best but have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete