Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Something Exciting is Coming!

Yes, that's right! My A Muse Webstore will be open on Friday!!! How exciting is that!?!?!?



If all goes as planned, A Muse tells us that the webstores will go live at 12:01 a.m. (Pacific time) on April 1. You will find my webstore at: https://www.amusestudio.com/Jeanette



I would love to help you with your need for A Muse products. If you will be placing an order of $150 or more, it will qualify for hostess incentives... but to get them you will need to place your order directly through me, not on my webstore. You can email me at imn2wmu@yahoo.com



If you have any questions, or just want to chat, send me an email. I'll get back to you ASAP! Also, some of you may be wanting a copy of the A Muse catalog. They are available through the webstore for $9.95 plus shipping, or contact me via email and if I still have some in stock, I will mail them to you for $11, including the cost of shipping.




And if the launch of the webstore isn't exciting enough.... on Saturday (April 2), there is more fun in planned!






There is going to be an A Muse Blog Hop!!! I'm going to be participating along with a lot of other A Muse Consultants. So be sure to check back here on Saturday for all the fun!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so excited for you. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your web-store opening Jeanette!! That's soooo exciting!:o)

    ReplyDelete