Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Sheltering Tree

I cannot begin to tell you how excited I was to see the UPS truck pull up to my house yesterday. I knew he was bringing my A•Muse Studio starter kit and I couldn't wait to dive into that box.


I must say, I wasn't disappointed. Every single item is incredible!



I just had to get inky!!!



I know I am supposed to say this, after all, I am an A•Muse Studio consultant, but really, TRULY, these cling stamps are awesome!!! They inked up so nicely and stamped beautifully! Perfect!!!


When I was finished stamping, I tried out my new A•Muse Studio Squeaky Clean Stamp Cleaner on my Double Scrubber and it smells so good and cleans beautifully, too! WOW! Loved that stuff!!!



I want to give you an idea of the dimension to my card. The A•Muse Studio trees are popped up off of the designer paper:





One last picture of the card I made:



Thanks for stopping by!

If you're interested in placing an order, remember my A•Muse Studio web store will go live on April 1. Of if you can't wait that long (I know the feeling because I have a HUGE wishlist of A•Muse Studio products, too), then send me an email and we can get your order processed that way. My email address is imn2wmu@yahoo.com.



Image & Sentiment: A•Muse Studios Woodland Friends set (page 38 in the catalog)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black (page 103 in the catalog)
Papers: all of them are from my scrap file
Embellishment: A•Muse French Roast Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (page 94 in the catalog)

12 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, this is adorable! Love the little owl peeking though the trees! Is he a stamp or is he printed on the DP?
    Love how the clouds are used for tree tops! You are so very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Card Jeanette and I know I will be ready to place an order with you that first week. I really like the clouds and the trees are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, now this is the perfect Jeanette card! It has gorgeous paper, lovely elements and some cutie forest critters! Great job on this one and can't wait to see what awaits us in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...what a great card! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jeanette! I love this card and I am so excited to see your new goodies in use!!

    Can't wait to be a customer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the card. I love the owl peaking out. Love the popped up trees. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that this is a forest, just beautifully done, love the trees. I will be watching you to see what you create with the rest of your kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card......I love the dimension on the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card my friend. Your trees are beautiful and go perfectly with the DP. I love the owl peeking out. You will be an A Muse Success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOHHHHHHHH I just LOOOOOOOOVE this!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card turned out perfect. I love the dimension. The tooth of the paper on the trees is just right.

    ReplyDelete