Noun 1. amusement - a feeling of delight at being entertained; a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction

Friday, March 25, 2011

Guitar Music

Last Friday I posted a picture of a card I made with the Rock Star set. I had so much fun with that card, that I decided to make another card with the same image and sentiment.

This is a great set to use for cards for those teenagers in your life!


I did a little bit on the inside of my card, too.


The music note brad looks great on the Broken Music Note paper.






Image & Sentiment: A•Muse Studios Rock Star set (page 54 in the catalog)
Ink: A•Muse Studios Currant (page 87 in the catalog) and Ocean (page 85 in the catalog)
Cardstock: from my scrap file
Designer Paper: Carolee's Creations Broken Notes and Piggy Tales Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Collection Wonder Years
Embellishments: Eyelet Outlet musical note brad and Studio 18 rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Jeanette, you make such great cards, I am in awe. I love the layout and the colours, a card that fits right in with the boys in one's life, so hard to design for, but you do it beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that I love this set!! Another great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I love the music notes - a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete